Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The fine line between patience and anxious

Lately Ryan and I have been on the brink of something big. Africa has brought us closer to eachother and closer to God, ironically, by being seperated. We feel that God has put us "on the fast track" so to speak from the very begining. We gave our lives to Him, and then always very suddenly, the next step is a big one; ie, moving to Africa.

He's speaking to us now about new unfamilair things that we are so excited about. I sometimes have a hard time remembering that God is a loving God. I always think I don't deserve to be happy and I don't deserve His love, which of course I don't. Then he always shows me that is Gracious anyway and loves me for what I am, sins and all. He'll take me where I am no matter how dark a hole it may be, and help me out of it. All I can say for sure, is things are good. I can't stop smiling and I'm so excited about the future.


-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment